NEW VACANCY! (PK5288)
SALES EXECUTIVE – LABELS
£Attractive Salary + Commission + Pension + Phone + Laptop + Car
Our client is an independent highly innovative self-adhesive label manufacturing company supplying products to a range of household names within the food and beverage, cosmetics and toiletries, chemical and automotive markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in self-adhesive label sales and be from a strong technical background with confidence in their ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts.
They will possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed and be motivated to progress their career.
- Report to the Sales Director.
- To win new business that meets the agreed criteria (location, margin & market sectors).
- Conduct in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers, with focus on establishing new business gains in the UK with solid, blue chip companies.
- Targeting of 3 prospect sales visits per week.
- Working primarily from home using land line, mobile telephone and laptop with remote access into the MIS Shuttleworth system.
- Attendance on site at least fortnightly for ‘Progress’ meeting with SD.
- All major projects of high value are to be discussed with the business but otherwise job pricing will be conducted by the Sales Executive.
- Customer/prospect visit reports – to the business within 48 hours of visit.
A comprehensive Sales Plan is to be produced that will cover a 3 year period - new businesss targets, spend and gross margin targets and market sector background.
New Business Target - Year 1
- Qtr 1 - £0
- Qtr 2 - £15,000
- Qtr 3 - £40,000
- Qtr 4 - £65,000
New Business Target - Year 2