Divisional Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5295)
DIVISIONAL SALES MANAGER
WEST LONDON, SURREY, BERKSHIRE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, MIDDLESEX, NORTH HAMPSHIRE, EAST OXFORDSHIRE.
£35-50K Basic Salary DOE + Bonus + Car/Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a UK division within an International Group producing bespoke high quality plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ribbons and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK.
They have a current requirement for a Divisional Sales Manager based within easy access of the office to plan and implement personal and team’s sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability.
You will also be responsible for implementing Company strategies to maximise sales growth within the Consumables Division.
The ideal candidate will have at least six years previous experience in Sales Management and strategic growth with experience of running an internal telesales team.
Preferred background in labelling sales although other areas of print will be considered.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage internal Sales team
- Think strategically about how to grow business through: New markets, New products, Organic growth through customers, New business, Cross sell products from other group divisions
- Plan and prioritise personal and team sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- The sale involves dealing with people at all levels within a target company and requires both a technical and commercial perspective.
- To be successful the Sales Manager must work closely with the internal resources available in the UK office, specifically a team of specialists including printer specialists,software and mechanical design engineers, project management, marketing and support services.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Actively generate and follow up sales enquiries which will lead to future revenue generating opportunities
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development