Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager –
Injection Moulding/Capital Equipment
Home based South East UK
Job ref: EG/40530
One of the world's leading suppliers of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. With one of the broadest product lines in the industry, their equipment is used to manufacture a wide range of plastic products such as bottles and caps for beverages, containers for food, medical components and consumer electronic parts.
The business design, manufacture and integrate the industry’s most comprehensive range of injection molding equipment, including machines, molds, hot runners, auxiliaries and integrated systems.
After an initial training period, you will be responsible for the sales and marketing of our hot runner products, serving existing customers as well as developing new business throughout the South of the UK. You will have responsibility for all sales activities, including the strengthening of customer relationships, responding to requests for information, arranging new customer visits and participating in customer projects.
The position will be based ideally in the South of England. You will operate from your home office with administrative assistance from our European headquarters and will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
· Comprehensive customer responsibility within of a defined geographical- and market area (focus on hot runners and controllers)
· Customer acquisition
· Care of existing customer relations
· Responsibilities for fulfilment of turnover goals in the hot runner/controller business
· Compilation of business plans, quotations, order reports
· Regular reporting to the Business Manager regarding customer status
· Updating of customer history and further tools that collect customer data
· Keep regular contact with the service department to ensure customer satisfaction
· Regular widening of product knowledge
· Regular arrangements of product tests in European headquarter to support sale-activities
· Representation of business at events and trade shows
· Frequent travel within your region and occasionally travel to Luxembourg
· Engineering degree or similar experience
· Back ground as Mold Maker /Mold Designer/Process Engineer
· Preferred Several years of work experience in sales and/or marketing with technical exposure to mold manufacturing and/or injection molding
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal skills
· Good time management / Organizational skills
· Fluent in English
To apply please contact Ellie Guest
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713