Based in Herefordshire
Job ref: AZ/41251
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Reporting to: Operations Director
Working hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Manage the performance of SHEQ activities in pursuit of overall company objectives. Develop, implement and maintain SHEQ management systems and procedures to enhance our client’s business operations and efficiencies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Organise and maintain all quality assurance procedures
· Oversee the manning and efficient running of the Q.A. Department
· Establish and maintain full calibration records of all Q.A. equipment
· Minimise waste and maximise levels of customer satisfaction by the implementation of robust root cause analysis and sustainable corrective and preventative actions
· Preparation of a monthly complaints log summary for submission to the Board
Health, Safety and Environment
· In conjunction with departmental management, actively promote and encourage awareness of safety in the working environment.
· Be responsible for documenting HSE records and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders with regard to inspections and third party audits.
· Provide guidance and technical assistance on matters related to workplace safety including assisting in the development of department specific safety manuals and forms advising of proper record keeping.
· Provide interpretation of SHEQ legislation, enforce SHEQ legislation. Ensure the Operations Director is informed of any failure to meet these regulations.
· Record and analyse all accidents to identify trends and significant specific hazards and to make appropriate recommendations to Departmental Management.
· Design and deliver SHEQ induction and training programmes.
· NEBOSH diploma or equivalent, IEMA Associate Certificate or equivalent
· Good general standard of education.
· Related degree, Internal Auditor ISO 9001 and 14001 desirable
· Minimum 2 years SHEQ management in manufacturing environment
· ISO 9001/14001
· Experience of interpreting HSE legislation and implementing practical policies and procedures aligned to business standards
· Food related experience (direct or indirect contact) desirable
· Good knowledge of BRC Global Standard Procedure desirable
· Also desirable, as are budgetary skills, understanding of Lean manufacturing and analytical problem solving techniques
· Excellent organisational and presentation skills
· Outstanding analytical and investigative skills
· Strong communication skills
· Good team manager
· Smart appearance, team player, steadiness, self-reliance. “Can do collaborative” approach
· Ability to communicate confidently at all levels (verbally & in writing) with internal and external customers, attention to detail, highly motivated, able to influence peers
· Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
· Forward thinking to enable system and procedure improvement changes to be made
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: PlastIndia, NPE, PlastMilan, Compounding World, PDM, Kunststoffen, ScanPack, Fakuma
Apply for SHEQ Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly