Technical Account Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5254)
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
Salary £30K plus benefits
Hours Monday to Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
Our client is a market leader in providing premium printed self-adhesive labels and flexible packaging with an impressive customer base in a wide range of industries.
Currently looking for an experienced Account Manager in a technical administrative role. This is a highly self-sufficient role and a strong technical background in flexographic print, reprographics, labels and other relevant packaging is massively advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have client facing experience handling major accounts and will have excellent customer service skills.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- To create, develop and maintain technical and sales support for customers purchasing Self Adhesive Labels and Flexible Packaging
- Taking briefs, processing all paperwork and passing through to studio and production
- Crucial customer facing yet technically orientated role
- Liaise between site and customer with regards to day to day issues of supply, NPD and issue management
- To assist in the communication of developments and innovation within the sectors
- To be aware of, and take advantage of, adjunct technologies and external expertise which may have strategic / tactical importance to the business
- Provide technical and sales support for the site
The ideal candidate will thrive in a pressurised environment excelling at being able to balance ever-changing workloads. They will have excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and problem solve with the team but still be able to work autonomously. This role requires someone who is able to take a methodical but flexible approach whilst always being aware of the company goals.