Technical Sales Executive - Plastic Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK3302)
TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive Salary (Depending on experience) + Car + Bonus
Our Client is a specialist in the manufacture and supply of plastic packaging for the food industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Support specialist with direct injection or blow moulding manufacturing knowledge to manage technical sales developments within all company product groups throughout each market sector. The role also includes technically ensuring the successful launch of all new major business developments. Building and maintaining relationships with customers via commercial, production, technical and engineering staff will be key.
The role will be home based with frequent travel to clients.
- To ensure achievement of account strategy and personal objectives
- Technical sales support to account managers across all sectors of business.
- Respond to customer issues and formulate action plans/systems to ensure successful problem resolution
- Monitor product quality and liaise with manufacturing to identify areas of concern to ensure continual product improvement
- Identify areas of product development within existing accounts.
- Management of customer trials, collation of data and provision of technical information to support product development
- Integration with technical team to ensure successful product development
- Technical advice to business management
- Operation of test equipment and associated facilities to support business requirements.
- The overall Management and development of the Account Portfolio.
- Agree and achieve objectives for their Account Portfolio.
- Jointly facilitate the development and maintenance off effective working relationships between internal and external customers, throughout the business.
- Adherence and maintenance of company commercial processes (Salesforce/NPPI/NOC).
- Management of nominated specific projects
- Development of technical knowledge within the internal/external commercial
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including internal and external communication
- Sales/ Marketing background in a Plastics manufacturing environment would be preferable
- Proven technical skills in data analysis, manufacturing and product development
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- A track record of achieving objectives/targets
- Numerically capable with statistical skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in complex situations.
Apply for Technical Sales Executive - Plastic Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly