NEW VACANCY! (PK5310)
DERBYSHIRE / NOTTINGHAMSHIRE / LEICESTERSHIRE
Attractive Salary + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Working double day shifts Monday to Friday – 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm with overtime payable at time and a half.
Our client has 20 years’ experience in supplying reel fed flexible packaging and sophisticated quality management systems.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gravure Printer preferably with reel fed experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Preparation of printing press for running to include full job set up, adjustments of printing plates, ink pressures, feed and tension controls.
- Choose material and inks required for production job being manufactured.
- Check ink viscosity.
- Ensure print registration and print alignment are correct and where necessary correct for specification.
- Complete and make ready through press and examine for colour correctness, image, overall quality and uniform ink coverage.
- Review, interpret and apply written job specifications and works instructions.
- Load on printing material.
- Monitor running operation of press.
- Adjust speed of press.
- Solve and correct problems that may occur on press.
- Make quick and appropriate press adjustments when required to avoid expensive loss of material due to errors and to maintain consistent production quality.
- Liaise with maintenance department for any necessary repairs required.
- Remove and clean plates at the end of a press run.
- Complete efficient change over between jobs.
- Maintain accurate production, time and required quality information.
- Follow safe working practices employed by the company.
Apply for Gravure Printer`
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly