Electrical Engineer, South Wales
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Do you reside in South Wales? If so, we are looking for you!
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Manufacturers of bespoke packaging solutions for a range of markets, this well-established business is going from strength to strength and has an excellent reputation for quality and service.
Due to expansion there is a new opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join the existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for initiating, leading and driving electrically based projects through to completion. Providing ongoing support plant wide, it is important to encourage a culture that focuses on safety, quality and production in line with customer requirements.
You will need to liaise effectively with all departments to ensure the smooth running of the production area during projects, working collaboratively with other Maintenance Engineers. As a key part of your role, you will need to ensure that all targets and objectives regarding projects are met in terms of cost and timescales etc, this also applies to departmental objectives and targets (regarding safety, quality, hygiene etc), monitoring statistics within the department.
- Proven background working as an Engineer with an electrical bias from any manufacturing background is required
- Your hands-on experience will be supported by an academic qualification (Degree, NVQ etc)
- Strong technical understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment is essential
- Good working knowledge of production, quality and hygiene systems
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving and analytical skills
- You will reside within a commutable distance of the plant in South Wales
If you meet the above criteria, reside in South Wales and are looking for a new opportunity to join a forward-thinking, innovative and well-invested business, don't miss out! Apply now!
REF. AJA894491 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778