Purchasing Manager | Luxury Packaging | Hertfordshire
A unique opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent luxury packaging specialists and work on highly innovative projects. Joining an established team who pride themselves on treating every project as a “special project” placing innovation at the heart of their ethos.
Purchasing Manager | Luxury Packaging | Hertfordshire | £50k + bonus
A true specialist in luxury packaging for retail, cosmetics and drinks this award winning company deal with major blue chip brands. They develop, source, and supply packaging and gifting products, turning ideas into reality for the world’s best companies. There expertise, there commitment to quality, and there first class customer service makes them the number-one trusted partner.
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with sales teams to take briefs
- Interpret and improving briefs
- Packaging development and NPD
- Purchasing luxury packaging from an approved suppliers list as well as researching and sourcing new suppliers
- Taking ownership of projects from initial inquiry to final deliver
Key attributes required:
- Skilled and experienced procurement professional
- Good business sense, financial management, good negotiation skills, flexible, organised, self-sufficient
- Understanding of Social and Ethical Compliance especially in relation to safe working conditions and practices within factories
- Excellent knowledge of export procedures and international freight forwarding
- Able to travel within mainland China and other Asia Pacific countries as well as occasionally to Europe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Submit your details without delay to be considered for this.
Apply for Purchasing Manager | Luxury Packaging | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly