Sales Executive - Labels / Print Services
NEW VACANCY! (PK5322)
SALES EXECUTIVE EAST MIDLANDS
£Depend on Experience + Commission + Negotiable benefits
Our client is a well-established supplier of labels and related print management services into a broad variety of markets from large blue chip limited companies to public services to sole traders.
As part of their growth plans they now require a New Business Sales Executive to join a well-established sales team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Labels or related print services and be responsible for selling the company’s product range throughout the UK.
Based in the office 5 days per week with regular client visits, you will demonstrate the ability to represent your company at the highest level.
The role will initially be focussed on new business development with a small amount of inherited accounts, although you will also manage all of the accounts you bring on board.
- To work closely with selected suppliers and partners with autonomy over supply choices
- You will be able to use your initiative for cross selling opportunities and we will provide extensive training and incentives in an environment that rewards performance.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospective clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Developing relationships at all levels
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Winning new business in line with sales targets
You will be:
- A dynamic and focused closer
- Self motivated
- Highly organized with a real work ethic
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Bright outgoing and enthusiastic
- Target driven
- Proven new business winner
- Great rapport builder
Apply for Sales Executive - Labels / Print Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly