2 days left
- Full Time
My client is a global packaging company and a leading international supplier of speciality packaging products. With a strong reputation in the market and an aggressive growth strategy, the organisation are looking for a strong individual capable of delivering commercial growth developing relationships with key customers in the FMCG, Food & Beverage markets. Sitting in the Sales team they are looking for a Account Manager to join the team to cover North Scotland with responsibility for key customer accounts with c£4m sales.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the sales revenue within your territory tasked with both growing accounts and winning new business.
- Develop and execute a clear and precise business strategy.
- You will be the first point of communication with the market, raising the profile of the brand and championing the ethos of the business.
- You will be tasked with the production of reports and customer analysis of performance.
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Responsibility for commercial managements, for both customers and prospects.
- A proven track record of success within a sales function is essential.
- Must have experience working within packaging, print environment ideally working within the FMCG, print, packaging, merchant, markets.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue in a field sales environment.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- You must have strong personal skills, with the ability to build long-standing relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You should be good at working with others - from fellow managers to other department leaders.
- You must possess an ardent desire to succeed and be a team player.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly