Business Development Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
Exclusive Business Development Manager role representing a well-known player in the corrugated market. A new role created to strengthen a key territory the opening comes at an exciting stage of the company’s development and offers a fantastic opportunity to play a central part in the company’s continued expansion across the midlands.
Business Development Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | £35k-£40k + Bonus/OTE
Producing original, creative packaging for some of the biggest FMCG brands and retailers in the country the company is a respected manufacturing operation with a comprehensive product portfolio. At the forefront of corrugated packaging, both conventional and shelf ready, they are renowned for innovation handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cut/glue and finishing.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business for conventional corrugated products
- Working with major companies from the food, FMCG, retail, manufacturing and logistics sectors
- Maximising the potential of accounts once on board
- Working in a field based capacity
- Assisting in the longer term development of the company
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working within the corrugated industry
- A proven track record of sales success
- Proactive approach to new business generation
- Proven experience developing profitable new business with solutions based approach to client requirements
- Excellent account management skills
A newly created role generated by strength of growth this is an outstanding opportunity to join a profitable business with some impressive long term plans.
Submit your details for further information.