Project Engineer | Contract Packing | Cambridgeshire
3 days left
- Full Time
Expanding multi-million operation with a fantastic business model in the contract packing sector. Serving a high profile FMCG client this is a Project Engineer position for someone who has worked in an electro-mechanical position on leading edge packaging machinery.
Project Engineer | Contract Packing | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary
An award winning company who are number one in this market. With an extensive range of packaging solutions at their disposal this is a company with packaging innovation capabilities that has placed them amongst the best in the industry. Serving blue chip accounts they are expanding their UK division in line with impressive growth plans within the wider group.
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working on site at a leading FMCG client
- Working on a 3 month contract initially with the prospect of longer term extension
- Electrical/mechanical engineering work on a range of kit including: carton erectors, pick and place, plc conveyors, robotics and form, fill and seal
- Day to day preventative maintenance
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified dual skilled electro-mechanical engineer
- Strong technical competence and mechanical mind
- Specific experience working on contract packing machinery
- Knowledge of carton erectors, pick and place, plc conveyors, robotics and form, fill and seal machinery advantageous
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
Working in partnership with a prestigious client this role will suit an experienced Engineer looking to expand their experience working with state of the art machinery.
Contact us today to be considered for the shortlist.
Apply for Project Engineer | Contract Packing | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly