Telesales/Appointment Setter - Cloud/SaaS
NEW VACANCY! (PK5351)
TELESALES/APPOINTMENT SETTER - CLOUD/SAAS
SURREY, BERKSHIRE, NORTH HAMPSHIRE
Up to £30K OTE + Other Benefits
Hours: 09.00hrs – 17.30hrs
Our client is a well-established International Company supplying compliance management solutions and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK. Their cutting-edge solutions have led to an exponential growth in business, which now requires a bigger team to manage the existing leads and generate new business (from existing contacts). We are looking for the right candidate that can fit to a dynamic environment, both as a team player and as a self-motivated and ambitious sales professional.
Our Client is highly active in marketing initiatives that create a continuous flow of lead generation which can support this role. It will be for you to convert those contacts into leads that the business development team can then engage with, in order to develop the opportunities and close them.
As a frontline representative of the company, the successful candidate will need to be articulate, polite and professional and will have the interpersonal skills needed to quickly build relationships with customers, prospects and colleagues.
Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS solutions and services not essential, but would certainly be advantageous.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role will consist of arranging highly qualified telephone appointments with SMEs across the medical device industry, but potentially across other Life Sciences sectors as well.
- You will be responsible for setting up telephone appointments for SaaS sales and business development staff and will receive bonuses based on qualified leads and converted business.
- Identifying 'decision makers' through cold calling and research.
- Setting up telephone meetings for the SaaS sales team.
- Maintaining a record of all telephone conversations in the CRM system.
- Co-operate and support the other members of the team.
- Be responsive to incoming internet leads.
- Ability to work on own initiative with ambition and drive.
- Previous experience of B2B telesales and cold-calling.
- Proven track record of generating opportunities and setting appointments that lead to new customers.
- Organised with the ability to plan schedules, set priorities and achieve target number of calls each day.
- Used to exceeding targets with high quality work.
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner.
- Professional with integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Must represent the company in a positive light at all times.
NEEDED FOR THE ROLE:
- Good general education.
- Must be polite, articulate and well-presented.
- Native English speaker or equivalent fluency in English.
- Fluency in another European language could be a distinct advantage.
Apply for Telesales/Appointment Setter - Cloud/SaaS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly