Sales Executive - Stretch Film
NEW VACANCY! (PK5352)
SALES EXECUTIVE – STRETCH FILM
EAST MIDLANDS / WEST MIDLANDS
Attractive Salary up to £45K (Dependent upon experience) + Monthly Commission + Company Car + 5% Contribution Pension
Our client is a producer of innovative packaging films for industrial and agricultural markets. Supplying end customers direct from local stock and servicing end customers’ needs through the UK sales office. A growing company with a strong focus on product development and product innovation. With a secure stable workforce, the company is looking to add further talent to its organisation to strengthen the company and provide the resources needed for future growth.
The successful candidate will be a commercially astute, highly self-motivated sales professional with experience of high volumes of high quality stretch film value added sales. Additionally, familiarity with working across the Midlands territory is desirable.
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director, this business development role is focused on sales of the company’s products to industrial and agricultural end customers.
- The prime focus of the position is to build a strong base of business from a blank page.
- The company prides itself in providing value added products and therefore the sales process is one of a consultative sell, by creating need and demonstrating value.
- The territory will be dependent on the successful candidate’s location.
- The role requires 80% of the working week to be spent visiting prospects and existing customers, limited foreign travel may be required and overnight stays will be necessary.
- This is a target focused role with long term plans to achieve specific volumes and grow market share whilst maintaining profitability levels.
- The ability to create and deal with a broad pipeline of opportunities with many different clients at the same time is essential.
- Effective time management is a requirement of this position, together with a very high degree of competency in MS Office is a must.
- Attention to detail is a clear prerequisite with the ability to maintain clear and concise customer records.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic together with the continuity of employment in their previous career.