Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Part of a highly successful global organisation, our client has an outstanding reputation as a dynamic niche manufacturer and solution provider of high performing film packaging. Supplying extensively to a blue chip customer base within the food and drink and FMCG, they have tremendous opportunities which must now be maximised. They have a clear plan, are highly regarded within their industry and aim to penetrate markets globally, whilst enhancing profitability and providing exceptional customer service.
This is a superb opportunity for a high calibre, commercially focused Sales Account Manager to play a significant role within this dynamic organisation.
- This key position demands an individual with the commercial acumen and intellectual horsepower to create innovate solutions to bring sustained competitive advantage.
- As Sales Account Manager – North, you will manage a strong mix of key account management and business development activities covering a geographical region spanning the North of England i.e. Yorkshire, North East, North West, Scotland and Ireland.
- Your role will be to create and develop the sales strategy for your region, whilst formulating appropriate customer initiatives encompassing key account management, business development and sales execution.
- You will ensure the business can respond to a number of sectors experiencing major change and will bring fresh impetus to both existing and new customers, whilst developing long term alliances.
- Of graduate calibre, we require a real ideas person who will relish the opportunity and has the potential to develop themselves and progress their career within this progressive organisation, where outstanding opportunities exist for high class performers.
- As such, you will have an outstanding track record of key account management and sales/business development gained within a forward thinking organisation, where best practice is part and parcel of everyday life.
- You will have had strong exposure of supplying technical products i.e. (adhesives, film, polyester/polythene/paper/, netting, labels, packaging, heat resistant insulation, cartons etc) into the major food and drink and FMCG manufacturers. As such, you will working within the supply chain, either for a manufacturer or processor/convertor, where you will have built up a formidable network and will be adapt at solution selling with customers with a focus on added value and higher margin sales.
- Tactical, commercial and credible in equal measure, you will have a passion for excellence and will be distinguished by your vision for business growth and your ability to achieve major breakthroughs in sales performance.
Please respond with detailed CV including full salary details.Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered. Quote reference 15/270 to; email@example.com
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly