M62 Aspiring Sales Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY (PK5356)
M62 ASPIRING SALES MANAGER - LABELS
£40K+ Bonus + Pension + Laptop + Phone + Company Car
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of high quality printed complex labels. Specialising in high-end, unique and complex self-adhesive labelling solutions for promotional or functional use in a variety of paper and synthetic materials. All produced in house in a variety of print formats from Flexo, Digital, Offset and Silkscreen with additional decoration facilities such as holographic foils.
There is a current requirement for an external Salesperson based along the M62 corridor to manage an area from Liverpool to Hull. There is a significant portfolio of blue chip accounts to manage which will consume around 50% of the role. The remaining 50% will be devoted to new business development in the area.
The ideal candidate will be looking to move up the sales ladder and will view this as an opportunity to build a career and a business for themselves.
A solid technical understanding of flexo and digital printed labels is preferred although other printed packaging will be considered. A customer base in agrochemical, pharmaceutical, high-end spirits, high-end foods and personal care industries is also a major advantage.
This is a strategic role within the business and personality fit will be just as vital as product knowledge.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Blue chip account management experience.
- Confidence in new business development skills along with ability to take the initiative when approaching potential clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of drive and ambition. Sincerity, honesty and a high level of personal integrity.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Email) are essential.
This is a well invested company with substantial growth plans for the future and is a great time to join if you have ambitious career progression plans.
Apply for M62 Aspiring Sales Manager - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly