Regional Account Manager – Corrugated
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – CORRUGATED - PK5359
HOMEBASED – NORTH WEST
£35K - £45K+ Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Laptop + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality conventional corrugated packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to join their team. The role will involve 80% managing an existing sales territory worth around £10 Million and will also involve 20% new business development and growth of the area.
The successful candidate will be selling to FMCG customers therefore experience of dealing with these companies would be an advantage.
Territory: North West down to Staffordshire and into Yorkshire
Corrugated packaging experience would be advantageous. Our client will consider candidates from any Packaging Background, full product training will be provided.
- Permanently advise customers about new products solutions and services
- Personalised attention and visits to customers to find out what their needs are and provide solutions
- Ongoing co-ordination with customer services to monitor orders, claims, planning of visits, and contacts with customers, collection arrangements etc
- Participate in the definition of new customer search strategies, carrying out the necessary prospecting
- Propose sales forecasts and monitor them
- Propose the account plans and stakeholder analysis for customers and monitor them
- Promote health and safety best practice
- Attend meetings, together with customer services, Sales Managers and other relevant members of the team
- Keep up to date with all of the technical characteristics of the products in order to be able to advise customers on their applications
- Participate in the planning of commercial activities with the Sales Manager
- Collect customer information both to maintain databases and also to be aware of competitors, prices, new products and formats etc
- Fulfil Management guidelines in relation to prices, minimum orders, production qualities etc
- Handling of orders (regular, new references or modifications)
- Maintain customer working platforms in line with business needs
- Maintain and exceed sales target
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop best practise profitability