Operations Manager - Printed Folded Cartons - East Midlands
• Manufacturing Operations leadership experience, preferably 7yrs+
• Ability to build high performing and collaborative teams
• Technical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate process improvement teams
• Demonstrated knowledge and leadership of operations, service, quality, environmental and safety systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to motivate people
• A proactive leader and team player with a drive to succeed
• A proven track record in a similar management role
• Able to demonstrate previous experience of driving continuous improvement projects through a working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma techniques such as SMED, 5S, Kaizen and TPM amongst others First class communication skills
• Able to work in a fast pace environment – FMCG preferred
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
• Computer literate, able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Email+
• Thorough understanding of a process-driven production environment.
• Proven experience working together with employee representatives and Unions
Have you got this experience? If yes, please send your CV along with a paragraph telling me which of the above you have to firstname.lastname@example.org