Sales Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East
Award winning and continually investing, this is a company set up to offer a complete design and manufacturing solution for high end corrugated packaging. A profitable business with some impressive long term plans, this is a position suited to a driven sales professional who possesses a hunter new business mentality and is eager to take a step up to sales management.
Sales Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East | £45k-£50k + Bonus/OTE
With a huge UK presence the company operate at the high end of the industry with clients across all markets. Operating from modern, purpose built premises with complete in-house facilities for conventional and shelf ready packaging, services range from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cut/glue and finishing for a full range of corrugated boxes, counter displays and die cut packaging.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business for conventional corrugated products
- Working with major companies from the food, FMCG, retail, manufacturing and logistics sectors
- Maximising the potential of accounts once on board
- Assisting in the longer term development of the company
- Managing a small team
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working within the corrugated industry
- Experience developing profitable new business for conventional and retail ready corrugated
- Proactive approach to sales generation
- Solutions based approach to client requirements
- Excellent account management skills
- Experience in Sales Management roles or Senior Sales roles and looking for a step up
With a structured long-term progression plan in place this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career in sales management.
Submit your details for further information.