Northern Account Manager - Food Grade Film
NEW VACANCY! (PK5341)
NORTHERN ACCOUNT MANAGER NORTHERN ENGLAND
Circa £25K + Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a family run manufacturer of flexible packaging. They are currently looking to recruit a Northern Account Manager to develop existing and new accounts in the North of England within the food industry. The role will be to focus on development of flexo and rotogravure printed films, metallised PPE/ OPE laminates, cold seal, flow wrap, pre-made bags and pouches, primarily in the snacks and confectionery sector.
The candidate will have an understanding of direct contact food grade film and laminates and will ideally have a solid technical understanding of both flexo and gravure print processes.
This role would suit an ambitious internal Salesperson who is keen to develop an external career.
- To be the first point of contact for the company and clients
- Retaining, growing and winning business within the current customer base
- To identify and qualify new opportunities within target markets
- To develop leads into new business opportunities and customers
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of the business
- Adept effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making
- Abe to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- To prepare regular reports detailing progress of new business activities
- To assist in the implementation of Company policies and structure work flow to fit in with guidelines and practices.
- To attend Exhibitions both UK and International
- To attend press approvals in UK, Europe and Dubai
- To ensure that the activities carried out comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and that any problems are conveyed to the Directors.
- Any other related duties as required.
Apply for Northern Account Manager - Food Grade Film
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly