NEW VACANCY! (PK5337)
SALES MANAGER - STAND UP POUCHES
ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES
Attractive Basic salary + Incentive Scheme + Car / Allowance
Our client is a privately owned and profitable packaging manufacturer specialising in sales of flexible packaging, specifically resealable stand up pouches for seafood, cereals, pet food and general food markets. The company have 4 European and 1 American manufacturing facilities and have gravure and digital print capabilities, able to deliver well engineered packaging products, fit for any purpose and to deliver real and sustainable commercial value to customers.
Our client is looking for a Senior Sales candidate, ideally experienced in printed stand up pouches sales to manage existing accounts and to develop new business throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- The role is home based, you will need to have a flexible approach to travel and stop-overs.
- You will have experience of stand up pouch sales to the food industry, or sales within the FMCG environment, an understanding of flexible packaging material properties and applications, as well as having an awareness of printing processes.
- The ability to target well and identify sales opportunities, ideally using knowledge of the marketplace, is required along with the ability to communicate unique value added service package to new contacts.
- You will be self-motivated and keen to develop new sales / customers in order to help grow the business, whilst able to work closely with the internal support team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to develop close, long term trading relationships with customers at a variety of levels.
Apply for PK5337
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly