4x Cut & Crease Operators - Cartons
4X CUT & CREASE OPERATORS (PK5366)
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further details)
3 Shifts - £38,000 / Weekend Shifts - £40,000
3x Cut & Crease Operators to work a 3 shifts pattern:
1. 06.00 to 13.30 x 5 days
2. 13.30 to 21.00 x 5 days
3. 21.00 to 06.00 x 4 nights
1x Cut & Crease Operator to work a weekend shift pattern:
1. 2x 12 hour days (Sat/Sun) 06.00 to 18.00
2. 1x 9 hour night (Fri) 21.00 to 06.00 + 2x 12 hour nights (Sat/Sun) 18.00 to 06.00
Our client is a leading carton manufacturer based in the North, they are currently looking to recruit 4x Cut and Crease Operators to operate Bobst Cut & Crease Machinery, PMR tools, Easy Press Machine and a Pedestrian truck.
Experience on Bobst CER machines (142 or 102), Mastercut or Sprintera Machinery would be a distinct advantage.
- To prepare Cut & Crease tooling in the pre make-ready area in order to minimise make-ready on the machine
- To be able to operate and maintain Bobst Cut & Crease Machines utilising efficient make-ready techniques including Single Minute Exchange of Dies (S.M.E.D.)
- To work within Company procedures and S.O.P.’s (Standard Operating Procedures) with Health & Safety as a priority
- To prepare tooling for machines to minimise make-ready and to control the tooling to and from machines, maintaining history sheets and updating nicking patterns and stripping pin positions
- To utilise the PMR lift truck to locate and issue tooling from the racks
- To be able to make-ready the Cut & Crease machine enabling it to run at optimum speed including S.M.E.D.
- Carry out planned operator maintenance
- To check and maintain the quality of the work produced
- To maintain all relevant paperwork to the companies standard operating procedures
- To achieve targets and follow Health & Safety procedures