2 X Key Account Manager / BDM - Whisky / Spirits Market
2 X KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / BDM - WHISKY / SPIRITS MARKET (PK5369)
Circa £40-50K (Flexible For The Right Candidate) + Commission + Car + Private Pension
Our client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of bespoke packaging products, they are currently seeking two Key Account Manager / Business Development Managers to join their team. The roles will be split approx. 70% key account management 30% business development and will focus on a client base within the Whisky and Spirits industry.
Our client is looking for someone with strong organisation skills, a commercial aptitude and the ability to build strong client relationships.
My client will consider candidates from any packaging background or someone who has experience selling into the Whisky / Spirits Market sector.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Manage a substantial portfolio of existing customers
- Support the Sales Director in the generation of the sales strategy and targets.
- Implement the agreed sales development plan, winning new business in added value, high end business and utilising, as necessary, UK sales resources to service and secure new prospect business to the agreed budget targets.
- Work with the management team to ensure they understand, agree and assist in pursuing new business and new markets opportunities.
- Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the account management teams.
- Liaise between the Sales and Creative Team to optimise the implementation of new designs (both graphic and construction).
- Feedback to the business relevant market information.
- Promote the whole portfolio of company products and work in conjunction with the other Business Development teams.
- Research and recommend opportunities to market the company, such as presentation material, exhibitions, seminars etc.