Senior Packaging Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | West Yorkshire
Heavyweight Packaging Designer required to join an internationally renowned multi-award winner and bring to life stunning designs for the world’s most recognisable brands. A vital role supporting the creative services teams, the company is looking to bolster their creative team due to incredible growth.
Senior Packaging Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Working with some of the industry’s best experts in retail solutions, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a global marketing and creative services group offering full solutions for major retail, food and FMCG brands. In a great position of operational and financial strength, the company offers a range of services to a well established network across the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Asia.
As Senior Packaging Designer you will be responsible for:
- Creating high quality and innovative designs for a range of packaging solutions
- Creating accurate technical drawings in AutoCAD from agency visuals
- Supporting high profile brand activation projects
- Supporting a number of additional upcoming projects
- Ensuring and developing best practice principles in conjunction with wider team
Key attributes required:
- Impeccable 3D design skills and technical drawing ability
- Strong background in Packaging
- Ability to take visual projects and turn them into print mechanicals, 3D renders and mechanical drawings
- Experience in the retail environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
Forming a key part of a brand new, purpose-built studio this is a rare opportunity to develop your design skills in a lead role working on high quality work for the world’s most recognisable brands.
Submit your details if you wish to be considered.