Business Development Manager - Cartons
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CARTONS (PK5383)
HOMEBASED / SOUTH EAST
£ Flexible (Depending On Experience) + Commission + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is an established UK carton manufacturer. They supply printed folded cartons to a wide variety of market sectors including food, pharmaceutical, beauty and cosmetics.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be targeting approximately 60% New Business and managing approximately 40% existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will have Cartons experience, my client will also consider candidates from other packaging backgrounds.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Working on their own leads and initiative
- Acquire, sustain and grow new business
- Follow up all new business enquiries
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Tenacious, charismatic and have a will do attitude
- Dynamic and focussed closer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven
- Highly self-motivated, positive and tenacious