Sales Executive - Industrial Vac Forming
SALES EXECUTIVE - INDUSTRIAL VAC FORMING
ANY UK LOCATION
£Based on experience + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading UK plastics manufacturer offering bespoke and standard Industrial Vacuum Forming, Extrusion & Injection Moulding. Manufacturing APET, CPET, HIPS, ABS and traditional olefins as well as PP/ PE/ HDPE and HIPS products to include thick and thin guage retail and transit packaging and components, drums, pails, kegs, lids and liners etc.
Our client supplys into industrial market sectors from Automotive and Aerospace to Construction, Bulk Food Handling, Defense, Paint & Coatings right through Electronics, Lifestyle Leisure, Food & Beverage, Printing and Medical markets. They have specialist expertise at bespoke manufacturing that can be quickly converted into large scale production.
Due to growth and budget approval the company are contemplating an additional home based Sales Executive in the UK. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success within thermoformed or similar industrial markets.
The UK will be divided into Northern and Southern Territories with accounts allocated to each area and targets agreed for new business development.
- Be actively involved in new business generation via cold calling and researching
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base
- Liaising with internal members of staff
- To be the first point of contact for the company and customers
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers
- To support customer base with product selection and product training where necessary
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Our client is very well established with a minimal turnover of staff. All employees are respected and rewarded with generous salaries and benefits and they pride themselves on looking after their staff. There is some succession planning taking place within the business and this is a great opportunity for long term career development.