Account Manager | Printed Cartons | Leicestershire
Creators of innovative folding carton packaging from traditional to specialist, this company showcase one of the most impressive plant lists in the country. With a genuine interest in developing talented people this is a great opportunity to be part of a prestigious company that delivers a consistent quality of product with a refreshing outlook to their industry.
Account Manager | Printed Cartons | Leicestershire | £22k-£28k
Equipped with one of the most diverse ranges of board converting and finishing machinery this company leads the field in innovative solutions for complex finished cartons. Operating from purpose built premises they have grown to offer a wide range of solutions from simple die cutting to complex volume work, working closely with blue chip organisations in a broad range of industries.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Key account management of a number of dedicated accounts
- Taking a brief and overseeing of print to be finished inhouse
- Stock control of board (raw materials), film, corrugated and finishing materials
- Estimating and costing if required
Key attributes required:
- Background in account handling/customer service
- Stock control experience
- Understanding of how print jobs are produced and which processes are involved
- Ability to communicate at all levels and perform under pressure
- Experience of Shuttleworth ideally, but not essential
With a client base comprising of major national brands, an exciting growth plan and unrivalled development prospects, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If the role is of interest, submit your CV in the first instance to be considered.