UK Commercial Sales Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5318)
UK COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGER - LABELS
SURREY, BERKSHIRE, NORTH HAMPSHIRE.
Attractive Basic Salary DOE + Bonus + Car/Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a well-established International manufacturer of bespoke high quality plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ribbons and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK.
They have a current requirement for a Commercial Sales Manager based within easy access of the office to plan and prioritise personal and team sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - managing personal time and productivity. You will also be responsible for implementing Company strategies to maximise sales growth.
Previous Sales Management experience is essential. All areas of print will be considered although a commercial and technical understanding of labels is preferred.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage internal Sales team
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Think strategically about how to grow business through: New markets, New products, Organic growth through customers, New business, Cross sell products from other group divisions
- The sale involves dealing with people at all levels within a target company and requires both a technical and commercial perspective.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Actively generate and follow up sales enquiries which will lead to future revenue generating opportunities
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- To be successful the Sales Manager must work closely with the internal resources available in the UK office, specifically a team of specialists including printer specialists, software and mechanical design engineers, project management, marketing and support services.