Sales Executive - Polythene
NEW VACANCY! (PK5418)
POLYTHENE SALES EXECUTIVE
Attractive salary based on experience + Benefits Package
Our client is a family business specialising in polythene extrusion, print and conversion. Manufacturing biodegradable, compostable and recycled polythene bags, food waste bags and refuse sacks
They currently require a Sales Executive ideally situated in Yorkshire. This will require a background in the polythene packaging industry, either from a manufacturer or distributor. The company supply to local Councils, NHS Distributors, Discount and Department Stores, Garden centres, OEMs etc.
The primary focus of the role will be on development of new business from new customers. There are clear progression opportunities for the successful candidate to grow into a Commercial Management position with strategic input into the direction of the company.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase sales of the company’s products within your area
- Promotion of their facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
- Develop and submit quotes to customers, negotiating as necessary to secure the contracts
- Having the ability to recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients
- Develop a portfolio of clients into key accounts and lead a sales strategy for the UK
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Deliver sales updates and reporting
- Identify and develop prospects into clients
- Reporting of key quotations and new business opportunities to the SD
- Identify new markets for product development
- Implement marketing, advertising and promotion planning as required
- Prioritise activities and prospects towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Extensive travel within sales area
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
The ideal candidate will have some polythene manufacturing experience with a minimum of 12 months proven track record in sales.