Pre Make Ready - Cartons
PRE MAKE READY – CARTONS (PK5427)
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £25K (Depending on Experience) + 24 Days Holiday + Pension + Healthcare (After Probation Period) + Death In Service (After Probation Period)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 3:30pm (with an option of moving onto continental shifts)
Our client is a well-established manufacturer operating in printed folded cartons, packaging design, contract manufacturing and global outsourcing.
They are currently looking to recruit a Pre Make Ready to join their team. You will be responsible for getting dies out, setting pins and making sure everything is ready for the Cut & Crease Operators.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting
- Superb attention to detail
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.