Carton Construction Designer (CAD Designer)
NEW VACANCY! (PK5436)
CARTON CONSTRUCTION DESIGNER (CAD DESIGNER)
North Of England - Please contact me for further location details
£ Genuinely No Restriction On Salary For The Right Candidate + Bonus + Pension
Hours of Working: 8 hours per day, 5 days a week to be agreed
Our client is an independent manufacturer of Printed Folded Cartons who have been established for over 30 years, they are one of the UK’s prime suppliers of printed cartons, providing bespoke solutions to a range of market sectors including cosmetics, toiletries, healthcare and giftware industries.
Our client is looking for a carton construction (CAD designer) to work in a busy design studio, using impact the successful candidate will produce innovative samples of folding cartons for various markets. Candidates must have a background designing cartons, any software experience will be fine.
The candidate will be working closely with the studio and commercial manager and will have a great input to how the department is run with the potential to manage the CAD department as we grow.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company / department who have incredible passion for packaging!
More searches like this
- Cartonboard Design (structural) jobs in North East England
- Design and branding Design (structural) jobs in North East England
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare Design (structural) jobs in North East England
- Food Design (structural) jobs in North East England
- Drink Design (structural) jobs in North East England