Flexo Printer - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5441)
FLEXO PRINTER CHESHIRE/SOUTH MANCHESTER
£Salary dependent on experience + Other Benefits
Shift Pattern: 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (occasional nights)
Our client specialise in the design and manufacture of high quality self-adhesive labels and the implementation of innovative, world class labelling solutions.
They are currently recruiting for a Flexo Printer, responsible for setting and running presses, on time to the highest quality standards.
- Operating a Flexo Mark Andy press and Arsoma.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- Maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in production.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns.
- To adhere to all training plans and follow set training by team leaders and colleagues.
- To achieve daily/weekly production targets.
The ideal candidate will be a time served Label Flexo Printer.