Field Sales Manager - Manage A Team Of 4 - Packaging
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5446)
FIELD SALES MANAGER - MANAGE A TEAM OF 4 – PACKAGING
SCOTLAND – HOME AND OFFICE BASED
Please contact me for Basic Salary Details, I have been asked not to advertise these details
Package: Company Car + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Sick Pay Scheme
**** PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS ROLE *****
Our client is a manufacture of quality packaging products for a range of market sectors, they are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Manager who is experienced in sales and account management in the Packaging / FMCG sectors. The candidate’s time will be split approx. 40% managing the 4 External BDM’s, 40% managing a portfolio of Key Accounts and 20% generating new business.
My client will consider an Experienced Sales Manager or a Business Development Manager looking to make a step up into a Sales Management role.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to Regional Sales Director.
- With the team, support the overall delivery of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the Scottish Region.
- The candidate will be tenacious, hard-working, and demonstrate high levels of energy and resilience in order to ensure ambitious strategic targets are not only met, but exceeded, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is paramount.
- To help develop the sales strategy that ensures attainment of the company’s sales goals and profitability.
- To oversee the development and implementation of account action plans.
- Responsibility for achieving sales volume and margin objectives.
- To lead, coach and develop the external sales team through Field visits and implementing PDPs and training plans accordingly.
- To support the company’s overall business objectives on margin improvement.
- To manage both existing and potential Key Accounts.
- To assess customer satisfaction, instigate improvement plans and attend account meetings as required.
- To ensure the company’s Sales System is fully utilised to manage their sales activities and strategies.
- To assist the team in the preparation of proposals and delivery of presentations.
- To ensure aged debt, credit issues, stock agreements and quality complaints are resolved and addressed and that policies and procedures, codes of ethical conduct are adhered to at all times.
Apply for Field Sales Manager - Manage A Team Of 4 - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly