5 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphics Manager with strong knowledge of print processes and packaging materials to work with one of the worlds most renowned brands at their site in Switzerland..
We are looking for a proactive “driver & deliverer” with high energy to act as a representative of our client’s business ensuring a first-class service is consistently provided to one of their key customers with professionalism, enthusiasm whilst in alignment with their culture.
Acting as a representative of the Company you will have shared responsibility for delivering the highest quality product and ensuring the most efficient solutions are consistently supplied to this global brand, and will be the front line enabler and facilitator for artwork management and process across the supply chain.
Principal Responsibilities pertaining to this role fall under 3 categories:
• Project Management
• Briefing & Approval Process
• Relationship Management
This role requires someone who has the following relevant skills and experience:
• Strong understanding of KO processes, and supply chain requirements for the delivery of new to market products and pack maintenance.
• Ability to review current working practice and recommend robust improvements.
• Confidence in dealing with clients at all levels of management and differing cultures.
• Be able to operate within the office space assigned, work independently without the daily oversight of a line manager.
• Due to the evolving nature of our relationship as a company with all key customers, the nature of this role will continue to develop. Hence there is a need for flexibility, the ability to grow with the job and the overall resilience to change.
• Building and keeping professional relationships with external parties related to the client (e.g design and promotional agencies).
• Availability to travel as needed
• Excellent organisational skills and logical approach
• Remains calm under pressure
• Ability to negotiate
• Strong knowledge of print processes and packaging materials so as to understand the limitations and/or restrictions faced by designers
• Attention to detail
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office for data reporting
• Experience/Knowledge of Adobe products
• Experience/Knowledge of the Client and or working with FMCG brands
• Proactive, high energy, “a driver & deliverer”
• Appreciate cultural sensitivities
• A good listener and able to demonstate strong empathy skills
• Strong process orientation
• Capable and effective leader, who displays collaboration and teamwork
• Self-starter; able to work independently/autonomously
• Stong and commanding presence internally to facilitate in driving results for client demands
• Excellent project manager who is able to navigate relationships at all levels within the client environment
Apply for Graphics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly