Sales Development Manager - Decorative Labels
5 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5405)
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ANY UK LOCATION
Salary: £Open – depending on abilities + commission + car + pension
Our Client are an award winning UK manufacturer of printed packaging supplying FMCG, Personal Care, Automotive, Household and Healthcare markets among many others.
Due to major investment and increased capacity on press they are currently seeking a home office based Sales Development Manager in the UK with experience in highly decorative labels, embossed, screen hot foil etc or peel & reveal labelling.
The majority of these products will be sold to high end Spirits, Automotive Oils, Health & Beauty and Cosmetics clients.
You will be responsible for developing new customers, operating in accordance with agreed annual sales targets as necessary to ensure effective and efficient use of all resources in order to provide an optimum level of service to clients and attending Networking events that promotes the company
The ideal candidate will be;
- A successful sales person with a strong track record of sales in the decorative or promotional labels sector
- Target driven with an ability to work independently and efficiently
- Negotiate long term agreements with their existing customers
- Drive existing customer business plans through to conclusion
- Ensure any slow moving stock lines are addressed
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results
- Participate in business projects as and when required
Apply for Sales Development Manager - Decorative Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly