Sales Account Manager - Flexibles
NEW VACANCY! (PK5462)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER N LINCS, N HUMBERSIDE, S YORKSHIRE
£Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Our Client is a market leader in bespoke flexible packaging for the food industry, currently looking for a Sales Account Manager. Supplying printed retort stand-up pouches, vacuum pouches, printed film, specialist lidding films, shrink sleeves and IML.The ideal candidate will have a technical level of understanding of flexographic, gravure and digital printing.
50% of the focus of the role will be spent working seamlessly on NPD, business development and ongoing cost improvements with existing customers. The other 50% would be spent in a sales role outside of the account activity including new product activities.
The right candidate will need technical and commercial experience as well as flexible packaging / film or laminate experience. They will be open and honest and will work to the company ethos.
- The role requires an individual who can hit the ground running with a view to take the position forward to achieve positive results with appropriate management of customer demands and expectations.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit, etc.) and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue/commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Design, Production, Sales Administration, Credit Control and Finance) to manage new accounts.
- A technical level of understanding of flexographic, gravure and digital printing
- Motivated, driven to succeed in sales and able to work effectively in a fast moving business
- Able to use own initiative and ‘think outside the box’
- Team player and able to work in a small established team
- Full and clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent account management skills
- Time management skills