Global Service Engineer
Global Service Engineer - Working for a global market leading manufacturer of process & packaging systems supplying the pharmaceutical market. As a Service Engineer this role involves a lot of travel worldwide spending up to 150 days / 30 weeks per year on site abroad with 2 week trips the norm. When not abroad you will be factory based just south of Birmingham.
SALARY: up to £40,000 Base
BENEFITS: + £50 per day travel allowance to earn £7,500 per annum + Pension rising to 7.5%
LOCATION: Factory based just south of Birmingham.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Leicester, Stratford upon Avon, Coventry.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Global Service Engineer
The Global Service Engineer / Service Engineer role tasked with the install, commissioning and training on new machinery systems worldwide. Spending 30 weeks per year (on average) on site abroad, typically on 2 weeks trips with the weekend in between at home. When not abroad you will be factory based working on preparing and developing machine systems. Full product training will be provided in the UK with a 3 month induction programme followed by 3 to 6 months training in the field.
REQUIREMENTS: Global Service Engineer
To be successful in your application:
* You MUST have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer working with technically complex capital equipment used in a manufacturing environment.
* Ideally you WILL have experience of packaging and process machinery supplied to the pharmaceutical or food industry.
* You WILL be a qualified Electrical / Electronic Engineer able to fault find on PLC`s.
* The company will consider an experienced maintenance engineer wanting a field role if you have direct hands on experience within the pharmaceutical market.
* Lastly you will be happy to work autonomously and be a confident communicator AND be prepared to travel and stay abroad for approx. 30 weeks per annum.
THE COMPANY: Global Service Engineer
A world leading manufacturer of process and packaging machinery systems supplied to the pharmaceutical market worldwide experiencing rapid growth and needing to strengthen its current service team.
Please do not apply unless you have the required experience as shown above.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mike Horsley quoting Global Service Engineer, reference MPH4191 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683302 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.