Systems and Integrations Manager, UK Wide, Home based
A consultative role to sell packaging equipment and services to food processing customers throughout the UK & Ireland!
This global business specialises in developing innovative packaging solutions as well as supplying equipment and supportive services for the food industry.
Currently recruiting for a Systems and Integration Manager, you will have perviously sold equipment and services to clients throughout the UK and Ireland. Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, you will work to identify pain points within their plant and provide a solution aiming to improve proficiency and productivity and reduce downtime. The key objective is to achieve both the equipment financial and operational results, as well as achieving the material sales objectives.
You will lead a team of between two and five Systems and Integration Engineers, after making initial contact with customers, your team will work behind the scenes to design a solution and draw up a contract for the customer, as well as supporting you with sales.
You will also be required to develop and boost cooperation and solutions with strategic partners, as well as the integration services catalogue (project management, engineering services, consulting, integration services, digital connected, software configuration etc.). Your role will also involve driving preparation of systems and integration equipment quotations/offers, negotiations, and closing of customer projects.
This is a home-based role requiring regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
Key requirements, you will;
- Possess a sound understanding of customer processes within the food industry (ideally meat, cheese or poultry)
- Have prior knowledge of food processing systems / equipment
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland (around 30% of the time)
- Be Able to meet technical challenges with creative and innovative solutions
- Maintain a broad perspective and in-depth understanding of the market and competition
- Be an excellent problem solver and have value selling skills, as well as mechanical aptitude
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join an industry leading, global business who can offer you an excellent career path, apply now!
REF. AJA894642 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Systems and Integrations Manager, UK Wide, Home based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly