Area Sales Manager - Home Based
NEW VACANCY! (PK5461)
AREA SALES MANAGER – HOME BASED
NORTH OF ENGLAND/WEST MIDLANDS/M62 CORRIDOR
£Up to 40K + Discretionary Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Other Benefits
Our client offers a complete food packaging solution to a wide range of major food producers across the UK and Europe. Their expanding customer base includes major supermarket groups and multi-national food manufacturers, as well as a broad range of food service, industrial and fresh produce companies.
They currently require a Sales Manager to cover the North West, along the M62 to Hull and also down the M6/M5 towards the South West, selling plain and printed packaging into the Produce sector.
Must have label and thermal ribbon experience. Market sector experience is not necessary as you will be allocated existing accounts within your region.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Manager and Site Manager to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.