Constructional & Graphic Designer
PK5484 - CONSTRUCTIONAL & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 26 Days Holiday + Remuneration package based on ability and experience
Our Client is a very well established, profitable and highly recognised independent carton manufacturer who service an impressive customer based within a wide range of industries including food, automotive, petcare, engineering, healthcare etc. Through their own fleet of vehicles our client distributes throughout the UK. They are a long established business with an innovative flair who pride themselves on quality, reliability, attention to detail and always providing the highest level of customer service.
Our client has a superb opportunity for a talented Constructional and Graphic Designer to join their design studio.
The ideal Candidate will have experience operating all the Adobe Suite of software and Artpro as well as Esko Artois CAD systems however, training will be given on specialist packaging software if not fully conversant.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The candidate should be able to liaise with internal colleagues and customers to develop a brief from initial concept to the final package.
- Provide in house constructional and graphic design / reprographic services across a range of communication materials.
- Design and edit items used primarily in packaging but covering the web and various other platforms of interactive media.
- The Candidate will have drive to take on a new challenge
- Develop new packaging designs to assist in developing sales.
- Prioritise and manage projects and work flow.
- Be pro-active at considering what products would fit the company’s current innovative profiles.
- Continually seek to improve your skills and develop as a designer to help push the business forward to become the industry leader in terms of knowledge of packaging and design.