Area Business Development Manager - Homebased - Corrugated
AREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - HOMEBASED
TERRITORY: MIDLANDS – Ideally Northants / Warwickshire / Birmingham / Leicester
Up To £35K + Bonus + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established Corrugated Sheet Plant and Distributor based in the Midlands, they supply their client base with a wide range of bespoke Corrugated Packaging and a full range of Packaging Consumables: polythene packaging, protective packaging, tapes, strapping etc.
The company has a key account base, and has grown significantly over the past 20+ years, they have expanded product ranges and more than quadrupled its warehousing and distribution facility.
They are currently looking to add to their external sales team and recruit an Area Business Development Manager to meet the needs of Customers while simultaneously working to grow sales revenues, particularly through the acquisition of new Customers.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Follow up leads generated by the office
- Maintaining contact with existing Customers to encourage Customer retention and increased spend through telephone and written contact
- Working to continually improve the Company’s relationship with existing accounts and the Company’s understanding of the Customer’s business needs
- Participating fully in sales promotion strategies, including bulk buy discounts, special prices etc.
- Contacting and visiting prospect Customers
- Acquiring new revenue streams by the acquisition and subsequent retention of new Customers
- Achieving Individual sales objectives and revenue targets
- Promoting a professional image of the Company as a service oriented company at all times
Apply for Area Business Development Manager - Homebased - Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly