Business Development Manager - Corrugated Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5488)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CORRUGATED PACKAGING
HOMEBASED - EAST MIDLANDS TERRITORY
£Competitive / Flexible Depending On Experience + Commission + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our Client is an industry leading Corrugated Sheet Plant and Packaging materials supplier, they provide a full packaging solution to a variety of markets throughout the UK, the company specialise in bespoke corrugated packaging however they also supply a full range of consumables.
My client is currently looking to recruit a motivated Business Development Manager to cover the East Midlands: Leicester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Northants. The role will have a focus on new business however you will be given a portfolio of active customers and dormant customers
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record generating leads and converting sales within a Corrugated Sheet plant or Packaging Distributor environment.
- Responsible for targeting new and existing business
- The ability to build existing accounts and successfully manage a portfolio of accounts.
- You should have a proven track record of key account management, as well as possessing a natural flair for new business development.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.