Sales Manager - Glass Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5434)
SALES MANAGER – GLASS PACKAGING ENGLAND
Circa £45K + Bonus + Car + Stakeholder Pension
Our client operates with their primary markets in packaging sales within the Spirits and Beverage sector, they also have a small amount of activity in Foods.
Due to continued growth and investment they now require an additional Sales Manager in the UK to focus on development of sales in the high end Spirits / Glass Packaging sector. Allocation of accounts will depend on geography and experience.
They are only looking for people with a proven track record within the glass packaging sector. Spirits market experience will also be a major advantage.
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Apply for Sales Manager - Glass Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly