Woven PP Sacks / Bulk Bags / FIBC Sales Executive
ANY UK LOCATION
Salary: Circa £30-40K (dependent upon experience)
Negotiable Package to include Bonus + Car/ Allowance + Pension + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Our Client is an international industrial flexible packaging supplier, with supply chain partners in India and China, servicing global markets. They currently require a Sales Executive in a home based role in the UK to sell bespoke FIBCs, bulk bags and woven PP sacks. The main focus of the role will be to concentrate on developing sales to end user markets, utilising the company’s extensive database of prospects as well as your own contacts.
- With direct experience of generating, developing & maintaining new business opportunities within industrial, agricultural, manufacturing, waste management, construction and materials handling sectors.
- Ability to establish commercial relationships up to director level
- Sales experience with consulting / solution selling approach
- Strong communication & negotiation skills gained in a dynamic environment
- Focused on developing profitable growth; taking initiative and promoting the brand & products
- Understanding of financial performance & analysis of commercial sales activity
- Experience of multi-tasking, identifying priorities & trouble shooting ad hoc issues
- Able to form effective working relationships
- Previous experience selling FIBC’s/ Bulk Bags (to end users markets) preferably
The individual will have a great deal of autonomy and must be able to maintain a ‘helicopter view’ of the entire process. The job function requires commercial relationships to be established at all levels within the sales cycle. Having to interact with a multitude of people both within and outside of the organisation requires the ability to motivate, inspire and convince others.