Key Account Manager
My client is a leading manufacturer of paper packaging who are looking to expand their team but bringing on a Key Account Manager. This role will have a large element of European travel so they are looking for someone located in the UK, Germany or France. My client has a reputation for producing the finest quality products for some of the biggest brands in the Europe. They are looking for someone with a real passion for business on the upwards curve of their career to join the team.
- Reporting to the Sales Director this opportunity will focus on establishing a culture of Key Account Management within the category and implementing & practicing processes/procedures within the business to achieve that.
- A strong technical capability within technical packaging will be required for this role and the ability to suggest potential NPD projects to meet customer specifications.
- A thorough understanding of the manufacturing process and supply chain is required to demonstrate a sound understanding when discussing volumes and ensuring that manufacturing can meet customer requirements.
- An essential hire for the business, the successful individual will be tasked to deliver substantial growth over the first 3 years, there could be a potential for a successful individual to move into a European Key Account role in the future.
- Forging strong internal relationships is fundamental in this role and transparency across the product portfolio to ensure that customer demands and specifications are met on time and in full.
- Experience of managing Blue-Chip Key Accounts with ideally the UK being the main area of focus.
- You will be ambitious and keen to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded.
- You will ideally have experience dealing with blue-chip customers within the alcoholic beverages, food service or personal care sectors.
- You will be very staunch commercially and have a good grasp of managing margins and gaining profitable business.
- You will be passionate about developing new business and understand how to service Blue-Chip accounts and capitalise on NPD offerings within those accounts.
- Communication is imperative within this role and the successful individual with be highly personable with the ability to become an integral part of the senior team.
- Degree educated is preferred although not essential.
- A strong and collaborative leader you will feel comfortable managing matrix teams across the group and possess an ability to command respect both internally with your peers and externally within the wider industry.
We invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: Katie@vitaeselection.com
Due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every application, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.