My client is a well-respected packaging manufacturer who is looking now to bring in an operations manager to their team. With a focus on high volume manufacturing alongside a large focus on producing quality packaging they are looking for someone who champions this ideology. They are an entrepreneurial business who requires someone who is equally as ambitious and possesses an astute eye for manufacturing excellence to join them.
- Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be tasked with delivering strong leadership and operational vision, helping to evolve the current operational structure.
- You will be a champion of Lean manufacturing, driving new and innovative initiatives surrounding continuous improvement.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Operations Director as well as other key figures within the business you will be tasked with adding value to the development of strategies to enable the business to meet further goals and aspirations.
- You will be given responsibility over budget control, raw materials, engineering, NPD, production volumes with a focus on ensuring these levels are delivered in line with the company’s Lean ethos.
- Due to your exposure across various areas of the business this role requires someone who is adept at developing relationships at all levels, being comfortable operation at board level to shop floor.
- A demonstrable track record of business achievement in the Operational Excellence, Improvement and implementing LEAN methodology, site operational responsibility is a must.
- Degree level education is essential, ideally within a technical discipline.
- Ideally Six-Sigma black belt, MBA or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and experience of implementing LEAN, Kaizen and Six-Sigma is a must.
- Accustomed to a high-performance, blue-chip environment.
- Must possess and ardent desire to progress throughout your career
- Demonstrable track record of success in a high volume manufacturing environment.
This position is located in central Spain, with responsibility of one site, but includes some travel to various company sites across Spain.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: Katie@Vitaeselection.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days then it is likely your application has not been successful.