Corrugated Production Operative | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
6 days left
- Full Time
Newly created opportunity for a Corrugated Production Operative to join one of the UK’s premier suppliers of complete corrugated solutions. Winner of a number of prestigious industry awards this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Casemaker Operative to join one of the company’s most successful sites.
Corrugated Production Operative | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Operating from state-of-the-art integrated manufacturing and logistics facilities, this client supply a complete range of both sheet and converted work to a number of major names in the industry. Fully ISO and FSC accredited they service some of the country’s leading major multiples and are backed by impressive capabilities to produce complete solutions for corrugated packaging, from a straight forward plain brown box through to high quality complex retail ready packaging.
As a Corrugated Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running latitude casemaking equipment
- Producing a wide range of high quality corrugated packaging
- Ensuring production deadlines are achieved
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
- Working double days, 5.30am – 1.30pm and 1.30pm – 9.30pm
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience running casemakers
- Have experience running latitude casemaking equipment, ideally
- Have either corrugated case-making or gluing/cut and creasing experience
- Have a quality oriented approach to all work undertaken
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation in the UK packaging market.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.
Apply for Corrugated Production Operative | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly