Regional Sales Manager
My client is a leading packaging manufacturing business, supplying into the medical and healthcare markets to develop new business across the UK and Ireland. The business is part of a larger group with a multi billion turnover with numerous sites and ambitious expansion plans that are underway. The company is well respected within the industry and quality product and service is of the utmost importance to them.
- The individual will be responsible for growing and developing a market both with smaller more local customers and blue-chip accounts.
- The business is involved in flexible packaging and labels and it would be beneficial if the successful individual had experience of working with similar products.
- The business is looking for someone to join their team who has a wealth of experience in developing new business as well as managing key accounts.
- The role will involve a very strategic approach to targeting new geographical areas and will work very closely with the other businesses within the group on this product portfolio throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Previous experience of managing various small to medium size accounts is essential.
- You will be dynamic, driven, results focused and keen to join a business that is poised for future growth.
- You will ideally have experience of working within the packaging markets.
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Be passionate about developing new business and understanding how to service blue-chip accounts.
- This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career within this organisation.
- You will be ambitious and be keen to join a forward thinking business where high achievement is recognised and rewarded.
- Highly personable and communicate easily at all levels and have the ability to become an integral part of the senior team.
Should this role be of interest, please send your CV and current package details to: email@example.com or for a private and confidential discussion
please call Helen Kennedy at our Leeds office on: 00 44 113 320 2430