Medium Weight Artworker - Packaging
PK5532 - MEDIUM WEIGHT ARTWORKER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 4:30pm & 30 minute lunch
£23K – £26K Depending on skills and experience + 26 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme
Our Client is a leading packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands
They are currently looking to recruit a Medium Weight Artworker ideally from a packaging background. Pre-press repro and other relevant experience will be considered.
- To create repro ready artwork in line with the customer’s brief and guidelines.
- To fulfil Design Implementation briefs to a high standard.
- Be the client lead for a specified client, managing guidelines and queries internally and being a key client contact externally.
- Work closely with the Artwork Supervisors and the internal team to ensure a high OTIF for all clients within the studio.
- Provide client specific training and work with the Artwork Trainer to support training within the studio.
- Follow work procedures and work to recognised standards.
- Maintain a high level of quality and right first time rate utilising all available tools and technology.
- Have a good level of print and technical knowledge.
- Work closely with the Artwork Supervisor to identify issues.
- Carry out any other reasonable task once adequately trained.
Qualifications (Educational & Professional):
- Trained to HND standard in relevant subject or appropriate experience
- 2+ years of packaging artwork experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Broad mac skills
- Print knowledge
- Eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Good level of accuracy